You can apply if you are a citizen of one of the eligible countries (practically all countries around the world, except for the European Union, the Republic of Serbia and the Zakarpattia Oblast of Ukraine) and have Hungarian ancestors!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Obtain a recommendation letter from a Hungarian diaspora organisation or a Hungarian Diplomatic Representation of your respective country
- Submit a motivational letter in which you explain your Hungarian roots and what you would like to achieve with the scholarship
For details on eligibility and other application criteria please study the new Call for Application appearing in November!
What does the scholarship offer for you?
- tuition-free education
- medical insurance(s)
- monthly stipend (upon request)
- accommodation contribution (upon request)
- student ID
- travel contribution (upon request)
Learn more about the provisions in November in the new Call for Application!
Already convinced? Stay tuned and apply below when the application starts in November!
Need more information? Check out the available study programmes and the new call for applications!