Fulfiling your professional dreams while you explore your Hungarian heritage? The Hungarian Diaspora Scholarship gives you an exceptional chance to develop both personally and academically and to discover your Hungarian roots.
You can apply if you are a citizen of one of the eligible countries (practically all countries around the world, except for the European Union, the Republic of Serbia and the Zakarpattia Oblast of Ukraine) and have Hungarian ancestors!
Are you interested? Then follow these easy steps to apply:
- Find out more about the scholarship on the website, as well as about studying and living in Hungary.
- Check which study fields and levels are available in the scholarship programme and check the entry requirements of your desired study programmes thoroughly.
- Contact the local Hungarian diaspora organisation or the Hungarian Diplomatic Representations of your country to receive a recommendation letter in time.
- Register and upload all the required documents (including your motivation letter) on the online application system.
- Give yourself enough time to prepare for the (online) entrance exams at your chosen Hungarian universities.
- Wait until the final results are released by Tempus Public Foundation.
If you are interested, please check out the details on eligibility and other application criteria in the new Call for Applications!