After you successfully registered in the online application system and created a new application for the 2024/2025 academic year you will be required to submit some documents, including the Diaspora Recommendation Letter. To meet the criteria, we have listed the most important details you have to keep in mind when obtaining this document. Read through carefully!
The Recommendation letter must:
- be issued by a Hungarian Diaspora Organisation or the Hungarian Diplomatic Representation of your respective territory (you can check our webpage for contact details HERE);
- declare, that you as an applicant have a real connection to the diaspora of your country/town and your studies will contribute to the prosperity of this community;
- be a minimum 1 page long, typed in Times New Roman 12-point letters;
- be written in English or Hungarian;
- contain the applicant’s personal data (full name, country of residence, date and location of birth);
- confirm, what is written in the applicant’s Diaspora Motivation Letter;
- have the official signature and stamp of the authorised representative of the organisation who signs the document;
- prove that the applicant is linked to the country in which the organisation issuing the recommendation is established;
- contain the date of issue.
For more helpful descriptions of the different types of recommendation letters, please visit page 18 of the Call for Application (English version). Please, read it carefully and make sure you do not mix them up!
For the Diaspora Recommendation Letter sample visit this website and scroll down!